Meet the Therapist
I'm Katie Oberg, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) based in New York State. After completing my training and licensure in a community-based behavioral health clinic, I took a leap of faith and opened my private practice, Artemis Behavioral Health, LLC, in 2018.
With specialized expertise in integrated, evidence-based trauma modalities, I am passionate about helping individuals overcome the impact of trauma and promoting their overall well-being. I work with teenagers and adults coping with traumatic events such as stress, career changes, medical trauma, chronic illness, chronic pain, autoimmunity, and chronic migraines.
My clinical focus is on trauma therapy, utilizing integrated, neurobiology-informed, evidence-based modalities tailored to each individual's needs. I have undergone specialized training in a variety of trauma-focused therapies and interventions to effectively support individuals on their healing journey.
If you are seeking a therapist who will be a compassionate partner on your journey, empowering you to access your inner wisdom and intuition, I invite you to reach out. Together, we can navigate the complexities of life, foster personal growth, and cultivate a greater sense of confidence and well-being.
Relevant Trainings and Continuing Education:
• Intensive Training in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
• Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
• Specialized training in Dissociation in Complex Trauma
• Executive Functioning: Foundation to application in Neurodiverse Clients
• Post-Traumatic Growth: Deepening Skills to Help Clients Heal
• Transcending Trauma: Internal Family Systems (IFS) with Frank Anderson, MD
In-progress Certifications (2023):
• Certified Complex Trauma Professional (CCTP)
• Certified Clinical Telemental Health Provider (CCTHP)
Kaitlin Oberg, LCSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker